As Former Surgeon General Dr. Koop famously proclaimed, “Drugs don’t work for people who don’t take them.” Ritzville Drug Company has tools and programs to help patients take their medications as prescribed. Come in and ask us how we can help you remember to take your medication as prescribed.
- Complimentary Synchronization all your medications so that they will be available for pick up on the same day every month!
- Medication boxes- Have us fill your medication box for you!
- Bubble Packaging-Have your medications “Bubble Packed.” You will have no bottles to keep track of.
- Cluster Pack bubble packaging—your medications will be packaged together into one “bubble” depending on the time of day they are to be taken: Morning, Noon, Evening or Bedtime. No more forgetting whether you took your medications and no more opening a bunch of bottles multiple times a day!
- Motivational Interviewing/Patient Empowerment/Behavior Change—Our pharmacists can help you find ways to remember to take your mediations, from behavior association to mobile app reminders.
Durable Medical Equipment
Canes, walkers, reachers and grabbers. We can special order wheelchairs and other supplies. Just ask us!
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services
Pharmacists provide medication therapy management to help patients get the best benefits from their medications by actively managing drug therapy and by identifying, preventing and resolving medication-related problems. Click here for more information!
Don’t waste your valuable gas and time, have us mail you your prescriptions and other healthcare needs straight to your mailbox! (Small mailing fee applies to cover postage)
Nursing and Residential Homes
We offer a variety of services to nursing and residential homes that can be customized to meet individual requirements. We offer a full range of weekly/monthly Bubble Packs.
Blood Pressure Kiosk
- Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate
- Proven Accuracy
- Fully-Automated Upper-Arm Pressure Cuff
- LED Display of Readings
- Blood Pressure Guidelines Display
Simplify My Meds
One week before your scheduled pick-up or delivery, the pharmacist will contact you. We will conduct a monthly consultation to see how you are feeling, review your prescriptions, vitamins and supplements, as well as look for ways to SAVE you money on your medications. We will review your order and call your physician if you need a refill.
Your order will be ready for pick-up or delivery on your scheduled day…Your Meds Simplified!